Sunday, October 21, 2012

September 17,2012






Brazil World Cup Soccer Team
Well... I love you all! How are you all doing? Is there anything specific that you want to know about Brasil/ Rio de Janeiro / my area or anything really? Let me know and I´ll try to answer them :)


So this week has been good. Last night we had a fireside with the members about missionary work. We gave about a thirty minute lesson and afterwards the Bishop talked. He did a really good job to get everyone excited and helped them all feel a part of a family home evening that we´re going to do as a ward in two weeks. He got everyone there to help with a game/ the food/ and gave everyone invites (and copies of the book of mormon) to give to all of their friends. It was pretty sweet. Our Bishop here is AWESOME. He has a really big vision for this area and really wants to see the ward grow.

Thanks for all your prayers, I love you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment