Sunday, October 21, 2012

August 6, 2012



When I think of Rio, I think of the movie.
So this week has been great! The miracle of the week: Sister F was baptized!!!!! I love her :) She was the eternal investigator that I was talking about - and apparently she has been investigating the church for six years!!!! Man! But yeah, all-in-all we actually only met with her four times before her baptism - and one was for the interview!! The first couple of times, she said the same thing - that she would think about a day and talk with her family but didn´t seem too sure about it, but after the third lesson on Jesus Christ, she accepted! Right now she is living with her sister and her sister´s daughter and their family - all who are active members of the church! Her sister cried when she accepted. It was so cool! So. I´m not sure exactly what made the difference this time around, but she said that God answered her and she was super excited for her baptism and confirmation!!! And I am super excited for her! I learned a little more about God´s love for us and how happy he is when we choose to follow Him!! I know that this church is true and I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am serving this mission for Him! and I love this work - inviting people to come unto Him! Better than anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment