Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cabo Frio, August 27, 2012





Cabo Frio
Well... turns out that I LOVE Cabo Frio. First of all, it is absolutely GORGEOUS. I don´t know if you´ve seen pictures of it yet or not, but it has several beaches and well... its beautiful. I think its more of a touristy town and so everything is expensive. So we got here on Tuesday and were welcomed by our LMA. We have a wonderful ward and they all seem super excited to help with missionary work. We´ve gone out with the members almost everyday and they´re helping us to find all the houses of our investigators (since we´re both new here) and everything. They´re also super great at giving references, which helps a lot :) ha. Sister Di and I had to give a talk in church yesterday....... yeah. That was fun..... :). Sis Di is awesome! She is from Pennsylvania and has two more transfers left on the mission. Her parents are coming to pick her up I think.

ha. but our area actually covers seven cities...... it´s gigantic! I thought my last area was big, but here it takes us forty minutes just to get from our house to the church!! it´s crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment