Sunday, October 21, 2012

June 25, 2012






Mary Ann's first area was Comari, Brazil.

Lago Comari
                                                                                                                                                                      Oi família!!!
EU AMO VOCÊS!!! :)
Well... Everything is going good here. I love Brasil and the members here are fantastic! I seriously love them all SO much. They are so nice and generous! Except sometimes I feel like a retard when I have no idea what they are saying to me :) but...All is well...
I seriously love it here though. I love being a missionary. And I mean obviously I have a lot to learn - I have to learn portuguese, and how to teach..... and how to teach IN portuguese.... But I know that the Lord is here with us and that as we do our part, He will ALWAYS do His. That is something that I´ve been coming to recognize more and more while I am here :) I love my Savior and this entire gospel is centered around Him. I love this church and the way that it has changed/made my life what it is. I´ve been noticing lately how much our family has been blessed because we have the gospel in our lives - I mean seriously!! We get to be together for eternity!!! :) What could be better?

Tomorrow I have a training/evaluation with the president - talk about scary!! Ahhh... But we´ll see how it goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment