Sunday, October 21, 2012

July 30, 2012



3281065.jpeg
Mission Photos


We had a really wonderful conference this week with Elder Costa. I learned a lot - but one of my favorite talks was by his wife. She said that her dream was always to tour the missions where her children were serving and proceeded to ´pretend´ to be our mothers asking various questions about how and what we were doing, why we were serving our missions. Anyways, I hope that I am serving a mission that you would be proud of! I´m obviously not perfect, but I am learning. I love you mom. Thank you so much for all of the things that you have taught me.  And thank you for the emphasis that you and dad always put on family - we´ve had some of the best family activities over the years! I love showing that picture of our family to people we took at Lisa´s wedding and people always have to stop and count and then ask which ones are my brothers and sisters. haha. and sometimes they think I´m Laura :) haha. but anyways, I love how you guys always made it important for us to take the time to visit our extended family even when circumstances were difficult.


3277066.jpeg

This week we taught what you would call an ´eternal investigator´. She´s already taken all of the lessons and goes to church all the time, but just never made the decision to be baptized. Anyways she moved in recently with some of her other family members and they made all of the difference. We challenged her to choose a date to be baptized and she´ll be giving her answer tonight! aaahhh!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment