Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 25, 2013


I´m doing good and everything is going well. Adjusting to life here in Anil. I LOVE my companion.  She is a great missionary and I love working with her.  She is super fun.  

So yeah, now we are allowed to write more people, but they don´t really give us any extra time, so that´s a little difficult.... just type fast! 

Easter will probably just be a normal day here, but I´m still excited for it and I´m WAY excited for general conference!!! It´s gonna be SO GOOD!!!! :)  

Well... I am doing good. I am loving the work and learning a TON!  So sorry not to write more, but the internet´s not really working right now and I´m scared that I won´t be able to send it in time.....

Note from Carolyn: For those interested in watching General Conference, you can watch it by visiting www.lds.org and look for a link to watch on the main page. You can watch it live on April 6 and April 7 but it will be archived there after Conference is over. You can also find it on BYU TV online or on your TV if you get that channel. Sessions are broadcast at 11 and 3 CST on Saturday and Sunday. 



Rio Apartments

No comments:

Post a Comment