Friday, March 8, 2013

March 4, 2013


I´m doing good!  The work is going forward :) I love my area, I love my companion, I love being a missionary!!! :)  I love the work of the Lord and this opportunity that I have to be a part of it!!! I know that the Lord lives and loves each and every one of us.  and this is His work to bring about the salvation of mankind!

Transferences are again next week!  They´ve shortened some of the transferences because the amount of time people are staying in the MTCs is changing.

Mary Ann's blog just got linked to this preparetoserve.com website that lists lots of other lds mission blogs around the world. It is an interesting website to check out. If you go to the home page, there is a lot of info including videos of Brazil and other missions etc. 

http://preparetoserve.com/blog/lds-missionary-websites .

Here's a link to the announcement of the missionary age change that was announced in the October 2012 Conference. 

Carolyn here: Whenever Mary Ann doesn't send me a photo, I pull down an image from google of Rio de Janeiro or something related to the mission. I thought this was a very beautiful and amazing sand castle on a beach in Rio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment