Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Eve, December 24, 2012

Feliz Natal! I was just writing to wish each of you a Merry Christmas! I love each of you so much and I pray for you everyday! I hope that you guys are all doing well! and I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!

The Christmas tradition here is a little bit different than ours. They have a huge Christmas dinner type thing that starts around ten o´clock at night on Christmas Eve and goes into Christmas. And then they open their presents afterwards in the middle of the night :) Pretty cool, I think.

Tonight we´re going to a family home evening at a member´s house. Her son-in-law isn´t a member,.Tomorrow we have lunch at the bishop´s house and then it´ll pretty much be a normal day, making visits and stuff. :) I´m actually pretty excited to spend Christmas on the mission :) I think it´ll be pretty sweet.

Well, I love Christmas! And I know that Jesus Christ lives. He loves us so much that He gave everything for us, including His own life. I have gained so much respect for Him and have come to love Him so much more as I have been serving a mission. I KNOW that He lives. And I´m eternally grateful for the role that He plays in Heavenly Father´s plan for us. It is in and through Jesus Christ that we can return to live with Him again, that there can be life after death and that we can live together forever as a family. I love Him!
I LOVE YOU!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Our family loved talking to Mary Ann on Christmas Day. We got to skype. Mary Ann looked so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment