Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013

 I am still in a trio - until Tuesday!! and then I´ll probably train.  They´ll call us today and let us know everything.  My companions right now are Sister R and Sister C.  Sister C is 20 and from Rondonia, Brasil and Sister R is 19 and from Curitiba.  and guess what? she has 20 brothers and sisters!!! Beat our family by a ton!  Its funny whenever we meet people because whenever I say however many brothers and sisters I have, they give the usual surprised/ impressed response and then she says how many she has and well.... its just a really funny reaction. 
but yeah.  the mission started with five of us sisters - there are four more coming tomorrow and so everyone will train and someone will be in a trio.  and that´ll make nine sisters on the mission - pretty much doubled! and then the next transfer - president said that there are NINE sisters coming, which means that EVERYONE´ll probably train - even those who will get here tomorrow.  well... at least that´s my guess as to what´ll happen cause I don´t really think he´ll put someone training two.
Hey Mom - what would you think if I decided to stay more time on the mission?  please say yes! :)
Oh... and what is this article that they wrote about me, Laura and Michelle?  I haven´t read it, but its made its way all the way to Brasil.  haha.  I think they sent a copy of it to President Lima, who sent it to our mission.  And well... I think that its passed to everyone except to me! hahaha.  Church on Sunday, one of the members who put his papers in to serve a mission, came up to me and showed me how he had put it on facebook and sent a copy to the bishop.  Although I´m not sure how much they all understand cause it was still in English. haha  but if you have a copy of it, could you send it to me?  I think it must have been written awhile ago cause it said I had ten months on the mission. 


Facts about Juiz de Fora, Brazil

  • Juiz de Fora has a population of over 500,000 people.
  • Juiz de Fora is between three majors Brazilian cities- Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte.
  • Juiz de Fora is located in southeast Brazil.
  • Juiz de Fora is a very humid city with an average humidity of 80%.
  • Juiz de Fora has temperatures year-round of about 60-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
President and Sister Cascardi-first president of new Juiz de Fora mission
Brazil Juiz de Fora Mission
Luciano Cascardi, 49, and Ines Sangali Cascardi, three children, Vila Prudente Ward, Sao Paulo Brazil Ipiranga Stake.
Brother Cascardi is a stake president, counselor in a stake presidency, high councilor, bishop, and missionary in the Brazil Recife Mission. Franchise co-owner and business administrator. Born in Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil, to Francesco and Ivanete Lopes Cascardi.

Sister Cascardi is a counselor in a stake Relief Society presidency and is a former stake Young Women president, ward Relief Society president and counselor, ward Primary president, and counselor in a ward young Women presidency. Born in Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment