Sunday, February 3, 2013

January 21 and January 28, 2013




January 28, 2013
That is definitely exciting news!!! Congratulations Laura for your mission call!!! You´re going to PORTUGAL!!! That is SO cool :)
And Michelle! I can´t wait to hear where you are going!!! Congratulations for putting your papers in!
That is so cool that we can all be serving the Lord at the same time as missionaries!!!

I love you all!! I hope you are all doing well!
The work is wonderful and I LOVE being a missionary! I know that it is definitely the BEST thing that I can be doing right now with all of my time and efforts.  I know that this is the work of the Lord and THE most important work that there is - the salvation of the souls of God´s children.  I am so grateful to be able to be a part of this work!!!







untitled.bmp
Christmas Conference

January 21, 2013

This week, Sister C is still pretty sick.  I feel so bad for her!  She´s had a lot of health challenges since she´s come on her mission.   I´ve pretty much studied this week straight.  Which is a lot of studying.  It has been really good though! I have learned a lot and my testimony has also been strengthened by it.  We went on divisions again so that we could visit some people, without her having to go with me.  I went with a girl named M - or the former Sister L who moved here after she finished her mission and was companions with my trainer, Sister D.  It was super sweet! :)
Michelle - when do your papers go in?!?!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment